Experienced, Comprehensive Real Estate Litigation Services
Real estate transactions, whether they involve residential or commercial property, represent a significant investment. If a dispute arises and negotiations fail to secure a resolution, the financial stakes can be perilous. When seeking an attorney who can represent your interests in court, finding a firm with experience in real estate litigation is critical.
At Michael L. Feinstein, P.A., we represent Florida businesses and individuals involved in multimillion-dollar real estate lawsuits. Our firm’s namesake attorney utilizes his unique professional and personal background to provide clients with a 360-degree view of the conflict and to develop legal strategies that provide optimal results.
Our Firm Understands Real Estate Conflicts From Start to Finish
When he was growing up, Mr. Feinstein’s family operated a commercial real estate development and general contracting business, focusing on large-scale commercial construction. He began working in real estate at age 18 and has been a Licensed Real Estate broker in Florida for more than 30 years. He also worked as a mortgage broker for 25 years. During law school, he operated a real estate/mortgage brokerage corporation out of his family’s offices in Fort Lauderdale.
Over the years, Mr. Feinstein has experienced nearly every possible role in the real estate transaction process, including buyer, seller, realtor, mortgage broker, developer, and attorney for most parties typically involved in a purchase or sale. His unique real estate background, combined with his history as a successful business lawyer and developer, allows him to analyze your conflict in far greater detail than most lawyers, and offer litigation strategies with a greater likelihood of achieving your goals.
Our firm can help you with a broad spectrum of real estate conflicts, including:
- Commercial and residential real estate purchase contract disputes
- Real estate partnership/corporate disputes between investors and owners
- High-value, real property/development ownership disputes between family members
- Residential property disputes involving lending practices or a property’s appraised value
- Real estate brokerage commission disputes
- Mortgage broker commission disputes
- Disputes with general contractors and subcontractors
- Commercial lease disputes
- Timeshare contract disputes
- Representation of real estate brokers and agents in administrative proceedings before the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation (DBPR)
- ADA compliance issues
- Negotiation and drafting of all types of real-estate-related contracts and related documents
In addition to helping commercial and individual clients, Mr. Feinstein also serves as a vital resource to other lawyers who refer real estate litigations to him for advisement or representation. Peers have placed their trust in Mr. Feinstein – you should, too.
You Have Too Much At Risk To Trust A Beginner
Before signing any type of real estate document, reach out to an attorney who combines experience in business law and the real estate industry. Call our Fort Lauderdale-based law office at 954-546-7862 or reach out to us online.